Post Production Assistant/Digitizer
LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The Post Production Assistant will support the Post Production Supervisor in a wide range of administrative tasks. The Post Production Assistant will also serve as the coordinator between Post Production Supervisor and post production team. The successful candidate will also have the ability to digitize shows as needed.
• Order monthly supplies for the department.
• Label and file shows once they have been backed up.
• Copy and distribute show notes with changes to respective editors.
• Print and keep up-to-date with programming grid and integration calendar.
• Keep track of department's time off requests and submit to HR when approved by post production supervisor.
• Log approved vacation days in department calendar and coordinate coverage.
• Prepare interview packets as needed by post production supervisor.
• Process timecard corrections for department as well as distrubute department checks on payday.
• Process semi-monthly check requests.
• Process back up shows for department; digitize and uploadfor the website.
• Avid digitizing.
• Film logging, organizing and grouping.
• Importing of footage and graphics.
• Make corrections as recommended by Quality Control.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in Avid is a plus.
• Some administrative experience required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Spanish Bilingual and Biliterate.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and move material within the timeline.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in Mac and various Windows programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA.
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online