Network Sales Coordinator
LBI Media, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EstrellaTV Network is a division of LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language media company in the United States with TV, radio and digital platforms built for the modern Hispanic US audience. LBI is the only US based producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
New York based Sales Coordinator position at EstrellaTV Broadcast network is an entry-level role. This position supports media planning, sales account executives and sales management.
- Establish strong business relationships and act as liaison with advertising agency counterparts and internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, Accounting and Research.
- Responsible for resolving discrepancies, liability tracking, preemptions and the creation of reports on promotion, special projects and daily operations.
- Manage all aspects of account management, brand allocations, agency requests and stewardship.
- Perform various clerical and administrative tasks as assigned.
• Strong communication and math skills, well organized and detail oriented.
• Positive attitude, customer service oriented, ability to multi-task and deadline sensitive.
• Strong computer knowledge of MS Office programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Dealmaker experience a plus.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus.
• Interested candidates must submit their resume directly to this job posting.
• New York City based role.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online