National Sales Assistant
LBI Media, Inc.Ontario, CA
Full Time Job
National Sales Assistant
LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, is the parent company for the Estrella TV network, television stations across the country and radio properties in California and Texas, as well as digital channel, Fenomeno Studios. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The National Sales Assistant will provide sales support to our National (Spot) Sales Team and back up other national sales assistants in our other offices when necessary. We seek a dynamic individual who is detailed-oriented; customer focused and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Confirm accuracy, enter and maintain sales contracts.
• Generate management reports as requested.
• Maintain Client Contact lists.
• Work as part of Point Team for Donovan Data System.
• Daily communication with sales team members, alerting them of any outstanding or pending issues; assist in trouble shooting problems.
• Daily interaction with our traffic, promotion, and production departments as it relates to order confirmations, production, copy, scripts, invoices, remote requirements, etc.
• Daily/weekly communication to various agencies on account stewardship and assisting in collections of outstanding balances due.
• Filing/Organizing all national sales contracts.
• Daily distribution of various sales/administrative reports. Consists of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports to all national offices.
• Maintain weekly remote calendar.
• Daily communication with the NSM alerting of any outstanding or pending issues.
• Daily communication with our traffic, promotion, and production departments as it relates to copy, scripts, remote requirements, etc.
• Daily/weekly communication to various agencies assisting in collections of outstanding balances due to LBI.
• Covering the reception desk as needed.
• Minimum 2 years prior sales support experience, preferably in media sales.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Bachelors' degree preferred.
• Organized and creative.
• Self-starter, looks for opportunities to grow.
• Familiarity with OSI and Donovan a plus.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Aptitude for existing data entry software.
• Creative and organized.
• Strong Arithmetic, problem solving, and people skills.
• Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish.
• Ability to work holidays, weekends and as needed with short notice. Outside field work is a requirement.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online