Human Resources Clerk
LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, and we own TV and radio stations in top Hispanic markets around the country. LBI is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S.
The Human Resources Clerk will perform a variety of basic personnel related clerical duties, including filing and maintaining employment files, applicant tracking records, maintaining databases and special projects.
• Ensure all personnel documents are organized and filed in a timely manner.
• Organize and manage offsite archives of older personnel files.
• Perform data entry of personnel information into HCIS.
• Perform other clerical and basic HR functions.
• Perform special projects which may include researching HR policies and practices.
• Run weekly reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bi-lingual: English and Spanish required (written and verbal).
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills; ability communicate easily with a diverse workforce.
• Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills are mandatory.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
• Prior experience in a human resources and/or payroll setting is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• May require infrequent lift and moving of objects weighing approx. 20 pounds
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be able to lift and move objects weighing approximately 20 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online