Jr. Tech Support Engineer
Laundry Design LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Jr. Systems Engineer will be working closely with other senior engineers in our day-to-day IT operations. This is a great opportunity to grow in a high-performance enterprise environment within the Production & Entertainment space.
• Develop, maintain and support technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components
• Perform installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support
• Configure, debug and support enterprise-level IT infrastructure
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience
• Computer Science (or similar) background preferred
• Familiar with backup systems
• Desktop and Server MAC OSX 10.x.x experience.
• Some after hours and weekend work may be required occasionally
• Candidate should have a strong desire to learn and grow
• Demonstrates patience under pressure. Exhibits strong communication skills.
Competitive salary, 10 days PTO and 7 days company observed holidays. Participation in our Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online