Intern - Production and Social Media
Laughing Buddha ComedyNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Join one of the premier producers of live comedy shows and acclaimed comedy school working with our administrative and production department this coming Fall. Work in a beautiful loft on Manhattan's Lower East Side with a small and dedicated team while you assist us in developing our brand through digital media. Interns will have the opportunity to work with video and photography to augment our social media platforms on Instagram, FB, Twitter, and more. All facets of production are covered including promotion, marketing, branding, administration and more.
We are looking for:
* Reliable and responsible individuals that are punctual and deadline oriented.
* Strong grasp of different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
* Creative and outgoing and excellent at working in groups
* Mac, Photoshop, Canva, Final Cut, and Google Drive knowledge helpful.
* Perks include free comedy shows, complimentary snacks including coffee, tea, beverages, and health bars.
May begin in August but must be available for the Fall season. Most internships are 8 to 10 hours a week.
Laughing Buddha Comedy has been featured in the Wall St. Journal, NY Times, Tampa Bay Times and named a Top 10 Comedy Spot by USA Today
Job Code: Internship
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online