Assistant / Agent in Training
LA TalentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking a full time assistant to VP/Talent Agent in our high volume Los Angeles office to start immediately. Ideally the candidate has an interest in talent representation and looking for a place to grow. Position is salaried with benefits.
Qualified candidates will have:
• strong leadership
• critical attention to detail and highly organized
• excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• ability to work and manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment
• experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling
• vast understanding of the entertainment business
• must be personable and comfortable working at a high professional level
• should be well-versed in Microsoft Office programs (i.e; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• ability to problem solve, prioritize, think ahead and communicate confidently
• passion for actors and the entertainment industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online