KSTU-Fox 13Salt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
KSTU Fox 13 Television is accepting applications for a full-time SALES ASSISTANT
Hours: 8:30-5:00, Monday-Friday.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide administrative assistance to the Vice President/General Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Research Director, and Account Executives to ensure a smoothly-run sales department. Must be able to represent KSTU by fostering excellent client and employee relations.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a business/office type environment
IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED:
• General computer skills
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Work under moderate stress and firm deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and processes
• Experience in working in a fast-paced team structure
• Have proven and successful experience in customer service
• Possess good analytical skills and a “can-do-attitude”
• Juggle many things at once. Ability to multitask is critical to this position
• Manage people and processes from start to finish
• PLEASE APPLY ONLINE and select “CAREERS” AND then enter “ASSISTANT” under keyword search.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.