Kong, The Beginning, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
• Assist with administrative duties, including running errands or managing office work and operational tasks.
• Organize and manage art assets on the studio server.
• Serve as the liaison between production departments
• Take daily meeting notes and deliver to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Manage paperwork, including copying and distributing necessary documents (meeting overviews, scripts, etc.
• Assist with office upkeep including ordering supplies and equipment; tracking inventory.
• Ensure that conference room is set up for meetings.
• Help keep production kitchen clean
• Handle other duties as assigned to support the production and crew.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in a film-related field
• Passion for film production. Excellent organization, multitasking, and time management skills
• Valid Driver's License and Vehicle that can be used to run errands.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and oftentimes high-pressure environment
• Willingness to follow direction while paying close attention to detail.
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• General understanding of commonly used production software programs
• Basic technical knowledge to address any equipment issues that occur
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online