Post Production Coordinator
King and CountryLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
King and Country, West Los Angeles, CA, is seeking Full Time Staff Production Coordinators to join our growing studio.
Coordinators should have post-production experience for TV Commercials for Ad Agencies and Networks. Coordinators should be very familiar with projects involving motion-graphics, 2D/3D animation, VFX pipelines, and live action shoots. Our ideal candidates are very organized, detail-oriented, possess client relationship skills and have a strong work ethic and a mind focused on getting results. Being a self-starter mulit-tasker that can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
We're looking for Coordinators seeking a long-term relationship that offers growth within our creative, challenging, and fun working environment.
- Coordinating multiple TV Commercial or Network Broadcast projects projects.
- Assisting producers with projects from initial concept & design to final delivery.
- Assisting producers with daily post-production tasks.
- Coordinating talent bookings & project schedules.
- Assisting producers in communications between production teams and creative dept.
- Assisting producers in client care and communications.
- Laying out pitch presentations in InDesign for postings.
- Archiving and updating projects into Library after delivery.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 1-2+ years experience in production, post-production or motion graphics industry.
- Proficient in Quicktime Pro / Flip for Mac for posting to clients a must.
- Strong communication skills for coordinating with production and creative teams.
- Understanding of project timelines, workflow, and delivery.
- Understanding of deliverables' specs, file formats, codecs, HD resolutions, etc.
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and writing) a plus.
- Self-starter that doesn't need to be micromanaged.
- Proactive & hard working team player that gets along with others.
- Calm and professional demeanor under pressure.
- Strong understanding of Macintosh Computer systems a must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, (word, excel, etc.) a must.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign. (presentation layout skills a must)
We offer competitive salary and benefits for this position. - We see this position as an entry level position for production from a Jr. Coordinator - to Coordinator position. - Salary is based upon experience and qualifications for the job and what level candidates fit into. - We offer Full Health and Dental benefits to all of our staff.
- Please reply with ''Post Production Coordinator'' in the subject line.
- Please include salary requirements with application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online