Mail Services Coordinator
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for the day to day operations of Kauffman Stadium Mail Services. This includes properly screening incoming mail, maintaining office supply inventories, completing time sensitive mailings, sub in receptions, and helping with other tasks as assigned.
• Daily inspection and sorting of all incoming mail to Kauffman Stadium
• Promote as safe work space with extra training in mail screening
• Maintain office supply inventories and logs for supplies int he mail room
• Preparing items to be mailed from Kauffman Stadium
• Complete large mailings often with tight deadlines
• Timely delivery of mail throughout the stadium
• Maintaining a working knowledge of current and former employee names
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mail Room or office setting
• 1 year office experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Effective writing, telephone, and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently or in a team environment, prioritize and handle multiple projects
• Able to work in high-pressure environment
• Possess a superb professional attitude that is customer service oriented
• Available to work weekdays 9am-5pm
• How did you hear about this job?
Apply with MVP Access
Want to improve your application?