Intern - Video Production
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Video Production Intern will assist in all aspects of creating video content for the Kansas City Royals. This includes shooting and editing video, creating motion graphics, and being involved with game day production. Candidates need to have experience with professional cameras and advanced knowledge editing with Adobe Premiere. Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required. This position is offered as a one-year commitment with pay.
• Produce, shoot and edit video content for the Kansas City Royals video boards, Royals.com, Royals Events, and other department requests
• Operate professional cameras to capture events, interviews, and game footage
• Develop, create and design motion graphics for Kauffman Stadium video boards
• Actively participate in the creative development process
• Assist in the day-to-day production operations
• Learn and work various control room positions on game days as needed
• Assist with footage requests and administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
• You must include your professional production reel with your resume to be considered
• Minimum of two years professional experience shooting and editing videos
• Experience operating Cinema style cameras
• Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere
• Candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn, and self-driven
• Demonstrate the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Familiarity with Mac OS
• One-year commitment
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs: Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
• Experience with Canon C100 MK II and Sony A7s II cameras
• Experience working in a video control room
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for baseball
• How did you hear about this job?
• Provide a link to your demo reel or online portfolio.
• Please list the types of cameras you have experience with.
• What are your career goals, and how will this internship help with reaching those goals?
• Are you able to commit to one year?
• Are you able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays?