Guest Experience Specialist
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
Provides office and operational support to the Director of Guest Services. This position is paid hourly.
• Provide first point of contact to guest complaints, compliments, and special requests via email and phone while providing outstanding customer service
• Review and respond to Gameday Experience Surveys
• Assist in the preparations and delivery of Guest Service training sessions to all royals event staff associates and service providers
• Assist with guest experience aspects of the MLB Ballpark App, including chatbot and gameday information
• Assist in planning for improvements to ADA/accessibility for guests with disabilities
• Respond to lost & found inquiries and coordinate return of items to guests
• Assist with the coordination of 3rd party secret shopping process with the review and distribution of reports after each game monthly reviews
• Coordinate, review, and log documentation of guest and employee feedback after each game as a continuous effort to improve the ballpark experience
• Assist with the event operations department needs such as ID badges, Incident Cards, etc.
• Provide gameday assistance to the Director of Guest Experience when needed
• Assist with the recognition/rewards program for all Royals event staff employees and service providers
• Coordinate Special Occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc.) list and certificate/gift deliveries for all home games
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree, or work towards one, preferably in Sports Management or Customer Service
• At least 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work irregular hours including holidays, weekends, evenings, and game events
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Possess a professional attitude that is customer service oriented
• Attention to detail
• Effective written, telephone, and verbal communication skills
• How did you hear about this job?
Apply with MVP Access
Want to improve your application?