Paid Intern - Digital Creative Strategy
Juice HouseRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Digital Creative Strategy jobs in Remote-US
Search all Paid Intern - Digital Creative Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Intern - Digital Creative Strategy? Strategy Intern (Remote position)
Juice House is seeking a creative strategist intern to join our growing team and work across our creative, technical, and business teams, to combine creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways.
In this role, you would:
- Define, structure, and conduct online research and partner reach outs.
- Write market research that not only sees what's there but also identifies opportunities.
- Help to understand client's goals & identify opportunities for inspired social campaigns.
Qualifications or requirements?
- Passion and commitment to diverse and inclusive storytelling.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with differing deadlines.
- Comfortable with feedback and adapts quickly to changing information.
- Ability to collaborate closely with a team of creatives, thinking in a tangible way to bring ideas to life.
- Ability to clearly and effectively pitch ideas and concepts.
Pay: $15.00 per hour roughly 8 hrs a week
Juice House is a black owned / female-led music mgmt & content collective focusing on influencer partnerships, content creation, and creative direction.