JRH Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Executive Assistant - immediate position
• Temp Executive Assistant position to busy CEO of music management and tour production company
• Must have had executive assistant, customer service, hospitality or similar job experience
• Able to start immediately
• Could become full time
• Be dependable, professional, have great people skills and phone manners, an outgoing personality and be able to function well in both a corporate business setting and in social settings/high profile celebrity events, etc.
• Be able to organize and present information, follow timelines, meet deadlines, follow-up, be detail oriented to double/triple check
• Be up to date on pop, urban, electronic music and culture
• Have expertise in all social media platforms
• Be willing to jump into various tasks and projects including scheduling, online promotion events, speaking engagements etc
• Must have laptop computer with wireless access and be tech savvy.
• Must have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
JRH Entertainment Group is a music and entertainment business services company founded in 2009 by music executive and entrepreneur Jennifer Horton. Drawing from over 15 years of experience, JRH taps into resources in intellectual property, artist relations, live show production, brand integrations and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online