Assistant to the President/Assistant Manager
Josselyne Herman And Associates,IncNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Assistant To President/Office Manager
Confidential New York, NY
Talent management company seeks office manager/ assistant to the President.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
• Upbeat, pleasant, and cheerful disposition
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to organize, schedule and coordinate for multiple clients
• Comfortable and able to excel in a fast paced, self starter environment
• Ability to multi task and remain extremely detail oriented
• Comfortable and professional around Celebrities
• Reliable and timely
• Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Google Docs
Duties include, but may not be limited to, the following: (a) database updating, answering phones, email management, invoicing, light bookkeeping, breakdown submissions, office management, audition pitching and scheduling, client management, intern schedule and activity management as well as various project and event activities.
Additonal Comments: Core values of the company are: passion, accountability, integrity, contribution and responsibility. We are dedicated to making people's dreams come true.
Salary: $15/hour room for growth within this company 11am - 6pm
$15 per hour starting as well as potential for commissions and tremendous growth.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online