Intern - Entertainment PR
JJ EntertainmentWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Entertainment PR Firm Seeks Dynamic PR Interns
Now seeking Interns for an Entertainment, Lifestyle, & Digital, and PR company!
We are now accepting applications interns in Entertainment, Digital, and Client Ambassador! Many of our past interns have been hired by our company or have gone on to amazing jobs working with top PR companies!
Expectations of an ideal candidate:
* MUST HAVE a basic understanding of PR and what it is crucial to your success in this face paced and exciting company.
* Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations.
* Takes initiative and is responsible
* Great decision-making skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great at research, quick learner
* Computer skills and some social networking (Office, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, blogging)
* Positive, can-do attitude, go-getter
* Organized, able to think logically
* Creative problem-solver
* Professional and organized
* Building contacts, database management, interacting with stylists, editors
* Publicists, press releases, magazine press clippings, new client scouting, gifting suites for events, pick-ups/drop offs, and organizing.
* Junior / senior in a communications, PR or related field or recent graduate with BA in PR, journalism, communications or a related field
Must have a car and live within 25 miles of West Hollywood
Unpaid for school credit and experience.
Joddith@aol.com Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online