Intern - Publicity
Jive PR + DigitalManhattan Beach, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Jive PR + Digital is a boutique public relations, social PR and digital marketing agency that was founded in 2009. With offices in Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver, we create and share stories for clients from consumer brands and tech, to non-profits and entertainment.
Our LA team is looking for an amazing new intern to support our film and entertainment clients. The perfect candidate is highly motivated and wants to learn. The role will include working closely with Jive team on specific day-to-day deliverables to implement strategic and successful PR campaigns.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Monitoring media coverage
· Creating and updating media lists and speaking engagement lists
· Supporting all team members and reporting directly to Account Coordinator
· Coordinating events as required, and on-site support
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
· Must have recently graduated or be in school to obtain a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
Please note this internship is an unpaid/for credit only position and can only be offered to students currently enrolled in school.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online