Sync Licensing Manager
Jarjour Co.Los Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Location: Remote/Los Angeles
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all synchronization opportunities for all our music across all forms of media by working directly with Film, TV, Gaming and Advertising companies, as well as music supervisors and other forms of new media.
- Providing regular reports to roster writers and managers on licensing, pitching, and current market activity including status of deals we are licensing, new opportunities etc.
- Ensuring that all involved with JarjourCo Inc. have all the assets needed to close these deals
- Supporting A&R department by engaging with potential signings
- At least 1-2 years of licensing experience within a music company preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong existing relationships with aforementioned entities for synchronization opportunities
- Experience at ad or film agency a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online