Exec Assistant to the EVPs of Production & Ops
ITV Studios AmericaSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Based in ITV's Sherman Oaks office, this role will have dual reporting to the Executive Vice President of Production and to the Executive Vice President of Operations, Strategy, and Business Development. This is a high profile administrative role, which requires an individual who is very organized, independent, and has the ability to flex with ever-changing priorities.
• For the EVP of Operations, support the day-to-day management of various projects, including completing competitive research and industry analysis.
• For the EVP of Production, support the slate of developing and ongoing production projects, including fielding calls from producers, agents, and production offices and staff.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the executives' obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
• Maintain the executives' calendars; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones and offsite locations; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary
• Answer all incoming calls; at times, sit on scheduled calls taking notes; set up conference calls with multiple internal and external attendees
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executives
• Process expense reports in a timely manner
• Maintain executives' databases of contacts
• Support departmental meetings and initiatives; team with other executive assistants; assist with special projects, including offsite events, conferences, and/or presentations
• Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas
• Other duties or special projects as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years as an executive assistant, preferably supporting high level executives in the television industry
• Experience at a talent agency and/or in scripted television is a strong plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion; to exercise good judgment; and to interact professionally with high-level executives, clients, and talent
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability
• Ability to work normal hours from 9am - 6pm, with light additional overtime and some outside reading
• Understanding of and interest in scripted television
ITV Studios America is ITV Studios' LA-based independent scripted television operation in the US. The studio develops and produces scripted programming, based on original ideas or established IPs, for global exploitation across all platforms. The studio also has a growing portfolio of projects in development with multiple networks.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online