Receptionist / Office Assistant
ITV AmericaNorth Hollwood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 9:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Receptionist / Office Assistant jobs in North Hollwood-CA
Search all Receptionist / Office Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Receptionist / Office Assistant? ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, High Noon Entertainment, Good Caper Content, Thinkfactory Media, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ.
Based in ITV's North Hollywood office, and reporting to the Director of Operations, this position is primarily responsible for the day to day management of the front desk and select corporate office administration requirements. This is a highly visible position, which requires an individual who is organized, flexible, and has strong communication skills.
- Professionally answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls as needed.
- Reliably open and close the office each day during business hours.
- Greet and be a friendly contact to visitors upon arrival and departure from the office.
- Perform COVID-prevention-related tasks, including cleaning touchpoints, managing PPE, doing wellness checks, and ensuring staff, visitors, and vendors follow protocol.
- Maintain inventory of parking validations, distribute to visitors, and maintain a log of distribution by department.
- Maintain the internal phone list for the LA office.
- Reconcile expense reports for the Operations department.
- Assist with shipping, messengering, postal mail, and other daily correspondence for the office.
- Serve as the point of contact and assist with use of ITV FedEx and messenger accounts, print mailing labels; audit invoices for accuracy.
- Distribute and collect access fobs (replace lost fobs, program fobs into security system).
- Work with Operations Coordinator to keep the supply room and cabinets neat and maintain inventory of supplies, processing orders on a regular basis, and to maintain kitchen inventory and cleanliness, regularly processing orders.
- Work with Operations Coordinator in the prepping work space for new employees.
- Work with Operations Coordinator to clear conference rooms of debris after each use.
- Work with building management to ensure ITV's offices are cleaned and repaired as needed.
- Provide back-up coverage for Executive Assistant positions as needed.
- Provide support for office events (screenings, birthdays, baby showers, all staff meetings, etc.).
- Serve as a fire safety coordinator.
In addition to the above, other duties or special projects may be assigned from time to time.
- Polished front office appearance and manner
- MAC proficiency; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to establish rapport quickly
- Ability to multitask; excellent follow-through
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in the midst of multiple and shifting priorities
- Minimum of 1 year receptionist and/or office experience (preferably within the industry)
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.