ITV AmericaSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, Loud TV, Outpost Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell's Kitchen, The Four, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ.
Based in ITV's Sherman Oaks office, this role will report to the Chief Creative Officer of ITV America and Vice President, Development of ITV Creative. This is a high profile administrative role, which requires an individual who is very organized, independent, and has the ability to flex with ever-changing priorities.
• Maintain two demanding calendars; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of executives' obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs, and help maintain deadlines
• Handle high volume phones, including answering all incoming calls, rolling calls, setting up conference dial-ins and occasionally taking notes
• Support weekly departmental meetings; respond to changes quickly, and proactively alter priorities when necessary
• Read, interpret and write email correspondence as it relates to the executives' obligations
• Coordinate special projects as needed, including preparing materials for executives meetings, pitches and reporting
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executives
• Process expense reports and audit back to corporate card statements in a timely manner
• Filing as needed for projects and relevant materials, keeping studio databases and archives up to date
• Maintain executive's database of contacts
In addition to the above responsibilities, other duties or special projects may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of 2 years as an executive assistant supporting high level executives (preferably within the industry) with a degree qualification or equivalent experience
• Understanding of and interest in non-scripted television content
• Able to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment while maintaining a calm, positive demeanor
• Must be comfortable dealing with confidential materials and information with discretion
• Personable self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with major industry players (agents, network executives, other studios)
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable and confident working in different time zones and with various cultures
Please no phone calls
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online