Iowa WolvesDes Moines, IA
Full Time Job
Individuals in this position will be responsible for high energy crowd interaction, live productions, concourse activities, fan giveaways and act as Ambassadors while welcoming our guests as they access Wells Fargo Arena during all Iowa Wolves home games.
We are looking for supremely outgoing and highly personable individuals; unique personalities are encouraged!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Extremely outgoing and energetic
• Activate on-court promotions, t-shirt tosses, seat upgrades, halftime acts, mascot skits, and other in-arena game night activities.
• Engage guests with energy and enthusiasm throughout each game.
• Welcome fans as they enter the main concourse of Wells Fargo Arena; thank fans as the exit the arena.
• Assist with other game night elements as needed.
• Assist with all game day arena set up, event preparation and tear-down
• Assist with promotion and selling of Wolves Kids Club, Jersey Auction activities, etc.
• Distribute team pocket schedules, posters and promotional items in community and at games
• Act as a promotional and goodwill ambassador for the Iowa Wolves at other team and community events.
• Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?