Game Presentation Assistant
Iowa WolvesDes Moines, IA
Part Time Job
The Game Presentation Assistant is a part-time seasonal position for the 2018-2019 Iowa Wolves season at Wells Fargo Arena in downtown Des Moines, IA. This position is responsible for assisting and coordinating specific game elements and supervising live entertainment programs, along with overseeing various gameday entertainment elements for the Iowa Wolves. A successful candidate must ensure all administrative elements of the production and entertainment team are in working order and demonstrate a proficiency with managing people while making quick decisions. We are looking for highly personable, energetic and attentive people to assist our emcee, contestants, performance groups, halftime acts, mascot and dance team, as well as deliver a top-notch fan experience.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities
• - Coordinate the management of all elements of Game Presentation, while acting as floor manager during all Wolves home games
• - Assist VP of Operations in working with emcee on all sponsor activations and in-game promotions
• - Organize, track and prepare all event and game-night equipment and supplies, while also maintaining inventory as necessary
• - Escort guests to appropriate meeting areas based on performance or contest participation; escort guests back to designated seating areas as needed.
• - Assist with all game day arena set up, event preparation and tear-down
- Assist in music coordination during Wolves High School Hoop Series games and various in arena and team events
• - Distribute team pocket schedules, posters and promotional items at game and in community; attend team events as needed
• - Promote a positive fan experience and work as part of a creative team
• - Communicate effectively and professionally
• - Be friendly, upbeat, respectable and personable to all staff and guests
• - Be aware and attentive to all guests needs and safety
• - Serve as goodwill ambassador of the Iowa Wolves
• - Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?