Executive Assistant/Client Development Coordinator
Interactive Entertainment Law GroupEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant/Client Development Coordinator - El Segundo
Located in El Segundo, the position will support a growing, client-based team focusing on the global video game business. Our clients operate in 25 countries throughout the world. This is a new position and, although entry level, is an excellent opportunity for significant growth in the video game business (due to the client-facing aspects of the role).
Executive Assistant/Client Development Coordinator will report to the Managing Partner of a boutique law firm with a specialized practice area within the video game industry. Additionally, the Executive Assistant/Client Development Coordinator will work closely on a day-to-day basis with the firm's Office Manager to provide general administrative support as well as spearhead the marketing effort for the firm.
This role would suit a confident and social self-starter willing to work with others and on their own initiative.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Manage correspondence with clients on a regular basis.
• Manage onboarding of new clients
• Assist in the preparation of various presentations, reports and projects as needed
• Develop, maintain and coordinate content for social media, newsletters, website and client alerts.
• Manage and maintain client database
• Provide executive support to firm principals, including calendar management, meeting scheduling and travel arrangements
• Schedule and coordinate events and conferences
• Process and maintain necessary file systems as well as departmental records
• Establish and maintain budgets and cost spreadsheets for ongoing new business efforts
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. This role requires a dynamic candidate willing to develop the position.
• 0-5 years of operations or administrative experience or recent college graduate with internships / working through school
• 1-2 years in a marketing role is preferred
• Event planning experience
• College level degree required or comparable professional experience
• Strong organizational, project management and detail orientation skills, with the ability to multi-task with speed and accuracy
• Ability to work with multiple supervisors
• Ability to anticipate needs and efficiently address conflicting priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses a positive, outgoing, proactive, collaborative, and client service oriented attitude
• Displays critical thinking skills, takes initiative and readily accepts responsibility
• Ability to network and cultivate useful contacts with a broad range of people in a variety of strategic positions
• Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced professional environment
• Interest in video games and/or the video game industry strongly preferred.
No applications will be considered without all of the foregoing as well as the required experience. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online