Voice Over Agent Assistant
Innovative ArtistsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls (including putting out auditions accurately and corresponding with casting and clients)
- Track client auditions
- Coordinate day-to-day materials
- Interaction with agents, managers, casting directors, producers and actors via phone, email and in person.
- Schedule meetings
- Ability to handle a high volume of transactions
- Be able to interact with various departments
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly; using practical approaches
- Be a team member working to improve a busy office
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Prior Casting or Talent Agency experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Organized and analytical
- Exposure to recording studio equipment and procedures including using SoundStudio, iTunes and GarageBand
Please Note: Only candidates currently residing in the NYC area will be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online