Talent Agent Asst, Marketing
Innovative ArtistsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Talent Agent Asst - Strat. Marketing & Endorsement
Innovative Artists is seeking a sharp, reliable, and passionate assistant to support one of the Talent Agent's in the Strategic Marketing & Endorsement division. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about talent and talent representation. Top candidates will have strong knowledge of celebrity endorsements, social media, influencer talent and comfortable in all things digital. Top candidates will be familiar with top models along with beauty and fashion brands. Top candidates will also be familiar with the personal appearance and Comic Con space.
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls (including putting out auditions accurately and corresponding with casting and clients)
- Managing calendars including scheduling & confirming meetings
- Build press kits, update and create bios and resumes
- New talent research
- Track client submissions
- Interaction with agents, managers, publicists, celebrity brokers, casting directors and actors via phone, email and in person
- Updating internal databases
- Comprehensive knowledge of PR (celebrity & society)
- General administrative tasks
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly; use practical approaches
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Prior management or talent agency experience preferred
Knowledge of Mac OS, Breakdown Express and InEntertainment preferred
NYC Metro Candidates only. No Relocation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online