Social Media/Marketing Manager
Indie-PopLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Indie-Pop is an established boutique music management firm based in Los Angeles. The company is seeking an experienced social media/marketing manager for one of it's clients in the electronic music space.
Year Established: 2007
Duration of Position: Full Time
- This individual must possess knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels through social media and digital streaming outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat SoundCloud, Pandora etc.)
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side and demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Highly organized as to better assist in streaming media optimization.
- Ongoing creative testing and implementation for continued response improvement.
- Take on current active marketing campaigns and work closely with management to ensure optimum performance from those campaigns.
- Organize marketing releases, running artist socials and getting assets and content created.
- Help curate content that is engaging and inspiring.
- Research, vet out and contribute new ideas and campaign strategies.
- Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, Snapchat, Spotify, Apple Music, Wikipedia, Bandsintown, SongKick, etc.
- Understanding of how to direct design team to create video content and art.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and handling multiple jobs at once.
- Driven to accomplish a lot, in very little time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, with constantly changing priorities.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online