Imaginary ForcesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Imaginary Forces seeks an Executive Producer for its West Coast studio.
We are looking for a pro-active, future-thinking studio leader; someone who will build new client relationships and deepen existing connections, develop new business opportunities and initiatives, and strengthen our current creative, production and infrastructural teams.
Imaginary Forces Executive Producer (EP) must be an advocate for creative development and a proponent of long-term collaboration. The EP will be responsible for maintaining premium creative and production standards across all ongoing projects, and will be expected to evolve the position to fill the needs of our growing business.
The ideal EP candidate should have experience in design and creative development, branding and identity development, 2D and 3D animation pipelines, live-action production, original content development and platform-agnostic video content.
The EP will work closely with the studio Head of Production, who's responsibilities include managing and overseeing the production team, managing project allocation and budget tracking, and facilitating communication between the production, infrastructure, and creative departments. The EP / HoP relationship is a crucial element to successful studio operations.
The EP will also fill the primary management role in the LA studio, and engage directly with the company's senior management team; IF Principles, East Coast EP, Chief Development Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
Imaginary Forces is a design-centric creative company, creating high end, impactful visual narratives for entertainment, brand identity, marketing and advertising, interactive and installation experiences, and storytelling.
• Manage the West Coast studio
• Create and encourage a culture of collaboration, creativity, communication, and enthusiasm for our work
• Develop and deepen existing client and partner relationships
• Research and engage new client relationships and partner opportunities
• Work with IF leadership to develop new business strategies
• Work with West Coast HoP to properly distribute, staff and manage all incoming and ongoing productions
• Serve as a liaison between senior clients, IF senior creative and IF production representatives
• Collaborate with IF Creative Team to develop new creative opportunities
• Collaborate with IF Production Team to supervise the creation of project agreements, plans and execution strategy
• Provide quality control over all West Coast concepts and projects
• Manage creative, production and infrastructural staffing
• Maintain and foster communication between NY and LA studios
• Coordinate with the marketing team to lead the development of promotional materials of all projects, including case studies and ''behind-the-scenes'' materials
• Enthusiastic, Entrepreneurial, Forward-Thinking
• 3-5 years experience as an Executive Producer for a production company or agency, or similar role
• 3-5 years with a branding or marketing agency, specifically in strategy, full brand identities/rebrands, and full 360 marketing campaigns
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and think ahead, as well as be highly collaborative and communicative
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and supervise multiple ongoing projects and timelines
• Excellent project management, communication, and organization skills
• Access to a variety of freelance artists to hire for various project needs
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online