iHeartMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, research of new business leads and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Salesforce, social media and demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to ''move up''
• 1-3 years' experience in radio role
• 4-year college degree
• None required
Los Angeles, CA: 5700 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200, 90036
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job Code: 15385
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online