Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator
ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator in Los Angeles office.
Our synergistic culture revolves around the core values of respect, collaboration and personal growth, fostered by a supportive team dynamic, open communication and creative opportunity. Our passion for our work is matched only by our unbridled vision: we translate our ideas, insight and skills into results for our clients every day.
We are seeking a dynamic self-starter to be our Receptionist and take the helm of the front desk. As the first point of contact for our company, he/she should be pleasant, poised and polite as a representative of ID, always maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor in a fast-paced and demanding environment. This role is critical to our day-to-day operations and the right candidate must be proactive, solution-oriented individual who is ready and willing to own the responsibilities in providing general office support. There is great growth potential towards becoming an Assistant on a Publicist's desk from here.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting and checking in guests and new employees
• Issuing and tracking parking validations
• Manage scheduling of the conference rooms
• Serve as an additional point of contact for office vendors and property management
• Recruit and supervise interns under the management of Human Resources
• Maintaining the cleanliness of break room, conference room, waiting area, etc.
• Answering main phone line for the company, rolling calls and taking messages
• Maintaining stock and office supplies
• Manage and update company directories
• Accept and distribute incoming mail and packages
• Assist other departments with work as needed
• Six months to one year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience entertainment, preferably in public relations and/or talent management.
• Possession of strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task; work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
• Able to work collectively with various teams
• Must be a forward thinker; solution-oriented.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online