ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ID Public Relations is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks who has a passion for publicity working with across all departments (including talent, films and brands). This individual will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This candidate will be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a high-profile C-level executive. This is a challenging position which has the potential to lead to a rewarding career as an entertainment publicist.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive as needed
• Assist management and executives with preparation of presentation materials
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Work on press pitches, research projects and memos.
• Answer phones promptly and professionally
• Process client requests in a timely manner
• Participate in brainstorming meetings.
• Create and maintain various schedules, calendars and reports in support of Executives and teams
• Attend events, junket, shoots in support of client for experience and training - when approved
• Maintain client assets and in-office samples
• Work with supervisors to maintain and update all media lists on a timely basis.
• Coordinate mailings with team members in advance
Required education, skills and experience:
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience supporting leadership at the executive level
• MUST have previous experience in the entertainment industry
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Computer savvy; able to quickly learn databases and applications
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
• Has the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• Ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and always stay a few steps ahead.
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional individuals to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online