ID Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multi-taker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for data entry, processing and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking and preparing budgets and reports.
Specific tasks will include:
• Process client bill backs
• Process monthly retainer invoices for clients
• Record all incoming cash receipts
• Record overtime to bill back to clients
• Record petty cash
• Scan, input and code all A/R payables
• Upload invoices into studio(s) portals by PO number
• Minimum of Associates degree and/or certification in Accounting/Finance
• Must have experience with DataFaction and Imaging accounting software
• Minimum of two years of experience in the Accounting/Finance field, previous experience at a business management firm preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office, specifically with Excel
• Must have professional manner and strong ethical code
• Must have ability to multi-task and remain motivated and positive
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with staff, clients and industry partners
• Must have strong commitment to working efficiently and accurately
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online