International Touring Concerts Agent Assistant
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ICM Partners a major talent and literary agency is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail oriented Assistant for an International Touring Concerts Agent. ICM offers a competitive entry-level salary and full benefits.
The successful candidate must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented on behalf of a busy and creative agent. Position starts immediately. A one-year commitment is required.
• BA/BS degree is required
• Agency/Studio experience highly preferred and/or relative experience will be considered
• Minimum of one year of administrative experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Organizational, analytical, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Exceptionally strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High volume of phone calls, filing, email, and scheduling meetings.
• Long hours are routine.
• Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of ICM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to handle high volume of transactions and interact with various departments
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of employees
• Ability to handle pressure in a professional manner; excellent problem solver
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly
• Be one of the team members working in the improvement of a busy office
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online