Coordinator, Client Accounting & Admin
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 5:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Coordinator, Client Accounting & Admin jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Client Accounting & Admin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Client Accounting & Admin?
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Client Accounting & Admin (Concerts)
This is an administrative client accounting position serving the Concerts and Lectures Department. This position must coordinate and manage all client based fiscal activities of those departments.
• Batch payments
• Tie back escrows
• Process Payments
• Create manual payout statements
• Generate and disburse Invoices
• Pursue collections
• Compile system reports
• Be an active collaborative problem solver driven to create solutions and systems to support the needs of the concerts and lectures departments
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Be able to prioritize projects based upon the needs of the department and company as a whole
• Be able to complete and manage required duties in timely fashion, or effectively communicate to management when unable to complete a required task or duty.
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• At least two years of accounting experience
• Previous Experience, a thorough familiarity and interest in concerts or lectures is highly suggested
• Strong accounting and quantitative skills
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
BA/BS degree with a strong academic record. Concentration in Business Administration, or Accounting, preferred
Experience: A minimum of two years of work experience in a professional office environment required.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word. Expert level with Windows/PCs.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.