Concerts Marketing Assistant
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ICM Partners, a major talent and literary agency, is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, hyper organized, communicative, and detail oriented Assistant to support the Head of the Concerts Marketing Department.
- BA/BS degree required
- Must have prior music industry experience
- Administrative experience is a must. Prior booking and/or agency experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone manners
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized and analytical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail is a must!
- Must be able to make a one year commitment and start immediately
- Event marketing experience a plus
- Some concert industry experience
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Interface with high-profile clients and managers with utmost professionalism
- Schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, and coordinate travel
- Keep informed with current affairs in the industry
- Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments
- Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
- Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
- Long hours are routine
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online