ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• • POSITION SUMMARY
ICM Partners is seeking a knowledgeable and passionate Assistant to support a senior Agent in the TV Scripted Department. This individual will have a proven track record of being highly organized, detail-orientated, results driven and can function in a fast-paced team with a heavy volume of work.
• Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls
• Interfacing with clients and managers
• Email correspondence
• Schedule meetings
• Preparing, issuing, and tracking contracts
• Tracking deposits and payments
• Inputting contracts
• Assist with travel arrangements for clients
• Be able to interact with various departments
• Handle pressure in a professional manner
• Excellent problem solver
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly; use practical approaches
• Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• BA/BS degree required
• Agency experience is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and analytical
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must be able to make a one-year commitment
BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of administrative work experience in a professional office environment required.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
ICM Partners also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this position description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.