Assistant to Partner / Department Head, Unscripted
ICM PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ICM Partners®, a major talent and literary agency, is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated individual to be an Assistant for the Department Head within the International TV / Unscripted department. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in becoming a professional in the entertainment industry, is confident, competitive, quick- thinking, motivated, and excels an environment where he/she will be rewarded for strong performance. The individual will support the Department Head / Partner by demonstrating flexibility, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task. Duties include managing heavy phone lines, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, and participating in special projects. The ability to work unexpected overtime is required.
• Interface with high profile clients and C-level management with professionalism and grace
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Must be diplomatic, professional and able to articulate clearly
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
• Knows how to ''connect the dots''
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• 1-2 years of experience in the entertainment industry is a plus but not required
• A Bachelor's degree is required
ICM Partners is one of the world's largest talent and literary agencies with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and London. The agency represents creative and technical talent in the fields of motion picture, television, books, music, live performance, branded entertainment, and new media. ICM Partners was formed in 1975 through the merger of Creative Management Associates and International Famous Agency. In 2012, the agency completed a management buyout and formed a partnership with the new name, ICM Partners.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online