Digital Sales Strategist
Full Time Job
Lead for website content. Coordinates with writers, producers, and marketing to obtain new content according to the established site schedule and editorial policy. Updates webpages to include new products and product descriptions. Leverages web content management systems to track changes to facilitate continuity and minimize accessing inoperative links. Monitors website analytics/metrics (e.g. number of visits, duration on site, product sales, and other key data points) that drive marketing efforts. Provides feedback to marketing peers regarding which strategies are most successful.
• Provide expertise to sales and digital ad traffic team on all aspects of digital advertising products covering:
• Digital product features and benefits Including Ad Tagging, Rich Media, Data Sharing for attribution and effectiveness, Audience Targeting, Viewability Studies, Systems (Adswizz, Operative, DoubleClick, and Adobe(Lotame)
• Focus on how digital products and results interoperate with our broadcast offerings.
• Support Market salespeople on calls and in communication with clients for the sale of digital solutions like Targeted Streaming Audio, SmartAudio, Programmatic, Audience based selling, Audience Extension, Digital Takeovers etc.
• Work with Market sellers to create a complete digital proposal that meets the needs of the client, utilizes our best assets and complements the broadcast and other offline elements of an iHeartMedia proposal
• Work with Digital Ad Traffic and Inventory Management to ensure that what is proposed and booked is well understood and executable.
• Work with sales and clients to direct campaign optimization efforts.
• 3+ years of some combination of broadcast radio and digital media sales.
• Radio/Digital sales management experience preferred but not required.
• Experience in developing and executing digital strategies.
• A strong customer focus coupled with a sense of urgency for the business, and a passion for delivering the highest level of client service.
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to a senior level audience with confidence.
• A strong creative background with the skills to develop unique and compelling presentations for media clients.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online