Jr. Sales Associate
Hurwitz CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Marketing creative content agency seeks Jr. Sales Associate. Looking for someone with 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing, sales or public relations. College degree preferred with a major in one of these three areas.
- Tracking of upcoming projects for sales and business development opportunity
- Managing current client relationships with Producers and management
- Seeking new business opportunities in creative content
- Read the trades on a daily basis to be aware of entertainment news
- Crafting pitches and sales reels and/or decks
- Attending new client meetings
- Managing pitching for projects currently in house for multiple facets of the industry
- Acquiring and managing roster of writers for creative pitches
- Internal tracking of sales and projected sales forecast
- Must have prior experience in sales, marketing and/or public relations
- Knowledge of content and entertainment industry a plus
- Must be a motivated self-starter unafraid to pick up the phone
- Team oriented
- Must live locally in Los Angeles
Full medical expenses covered by company, elective benefits available, paid time off program
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online