Viewer Experience Designer
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Product Education and Support Content Strategy team is seeking a Graphic Designer, Product Education. As a Graphic Designer at Hulu, you will work with a team of digital content writers and instructional designers to create on brand, optimized customer support content for Hulu's external help website audience and internal training team. The right person for this role has a people-focused design mentality. If you have incredible design chops but are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop original design concepts that support Hulu's viewers and internal teams
• Demonstrate and maintain excellence in layout, typography, illustration, photography, and new creative arenas as they emerge
• Present your work to team members and stakeholders
• Own the implementation of Hulu's content guidelines and design brand standards
• Collaborate daily with Content Strategy, Training, Launch Readiness, and Operations to ensure content creation needs are met
• Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university
• 2-3 years of design experience
• Strong conceptual thinking and ability to explain the approach and position to others
• A strong team-oriented attitude
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required.
• Illustration skills
• Understanding of content strategy
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language a plus
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.