Summer Intern - MBA Product Marketing and Experimentation
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing & Experimentation Intern who will be an exceptional addition to our rapidly growing Product Marketing team. As a Product Marketing & Experimentation Intern at Hulu, you will support efforts to improve our product experience through experimentation and user research, as well as support the operations of our cross-functional team. As a member of the Product Marketing team, you will have the unique opportunity to interface with Marketing, Product, Research, Analytics, Finance, and Creative teams. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, likes to think strategically, is intellectually curious, and thrives in an undefined environment. If you are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about best-in-class customer experiences, then this is a great role for you. This isn't a 'get me some coffee' internship. We want and expect you to be an integral member of the team, to challenge us, learn from us, provide new thinking, and help us work towards our ambitious and exciting plans.
The right person for this job is someone passionate about the media and technology industries, loves developing experiences that people love to use every day, while being metrics-driven and laser focused on the goals of the business.
If you're an MBA student who wants to be a part of the team that's POWERING PLAY, then we'd love to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support Subscriber Lifecycle and On-Channel Marketing teams and develop a plan to optimize a Summer campaign
• Partner with a Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager on an upcoming product feature and develop a test plan to help validate it pre-launch
• Ideate and launch experiments in support of engagement and retention on various devices
• Gather competitive research through conducting product research across all devices across verticals
• Get first-hand experience socializing and presenting your work to other teams
• Learn the business of Hulu by interacting with teams across from across the company
• Have a lot of fun in the process!
WHAT TO BRING
• An obsession over the customer
• An eye for great user experiences
• A willingness to take ownership and run with a challenge
• An ability to dive into data in order to develop thoughtful recommendations to complex challenges
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Can-do attitude and positive, collaborative demeanor
• Passion for entertainment and pop culture, with a focus on television content
• Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with quantitative data analysis.
• Strong understanding of A/B testing and optimization concepts.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.