Summer Intern - Integrated Marketing
HuluNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Do you have a passion for advertising, enjoy crafting stories, and have a growing desire to learn about marketing in the digital media space? Hulu's Integrated Marketing team is poised at the edge of a new world of advertising and in need a hard-working, organized individual to help demonstrate the value of the Hulu platform to our advertising clients. From editorial programs, to new ad products, to custom Hulu Original sponsorships and in-show integrations, you'll align our advertisers with innovative solutions on Hulu.
This is a unique opportunity for a college student who wants to gain exposure on how Hulu helps to shape the digital entertainment marketing space. Along the way, you will gain insight into how our team combs through brand briefs, analyzes research, monitors trends and develops points of view that help our Sales team close business. As a member of the NYC Client Strategy team, you will work to develop innovative solutions utilizing Hulu's Original series, licensed content and custom social/marketing extensions to create impactful opportunities for our advertising partners.
This role calls for a person who is a team player with a positive attitude that is detail-oriented, self-motivated and willing to take on any challenge, big or small.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support the Client Strategy team; partner with the broader Integrated Marketing team on an as needed basis (inclusive of the Integrated Content and Sponsorships teams).
• Assist in the brainstorm and customization of proposals for our Sales team
• Monitor trends in the entertainment industry, competitive landscape, social media and device landscape to inform all existing materials and/or inspire the development of new opportunities
• Maintain tracking documents and analyze revenue trends
• Gain exposure to multiple cross-functional teams including Sales, Creative Solutions, Ad Operations, Marketing, Research, Product and more!
WHAT TO BRING
• Major/Concentration in: Advertising, Business, Communications or Marketing
• Exceptional analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multitask as needed
• Passion for a team environment and ability to collaborate well with others
• Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.