Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - Non Subscriber Experience
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a(n) Sr. Manager, Product Marketing who will be an extraordinary addition to our Subscriber Growth team. As a(n) Sr. Manager, Product Marketing at Hulu, you will be responsible developing and executing product marketing initiatives to drive awareness of, preference for and adoption of Hulu.com. If you are someone who loves data, helping companies grow, and has collaborated across Marketing teams before-then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Direct A/B and multivariate testing of website content and navigation to ensure accurate and optimal communication of our product's value proposition and to increase conversion rates.
• Act as a product evangelist with a deep understanding of customer needs, effectively connecting product features to business value and translating to compelling marketing messages for target audiences.
• Increase the CSAT and NPS scores to increase Hulu's position in the market
• Establish KPIs for product launches and rollouts in alignment with product leads
• You use insights and data to inform user narratives and programs that improve the consumer experience leading to user growth, product awareness, and adoption. Above all, you have the strategic experience to help drive world-class marketing.
• Work with other Product Management leaders to define the product strategy, roadmap, and release prioritization for assigned product areas
• Collaborate with product and UX teams to optimize all user flows thru sign up, ensuring cutting edge marketing design and experiences to reach the right customers at the right time, with the right channel and message via a seamless sign-up experience.
• Manage, train, nurture and inspire a high performing product marketing team focused on customer acquisition
WHAT TO BRING
• 7 - 10 years of experience in a product marketing role with leadership experience preferably in a subscription business
• Bachelor's degree required
• Excellent people skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
• Ability to work in an ever-changing dynamic environment with technical know-how and comfort working with acquisition marketing teams
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in AB/multivariate testing with an ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis in to insights and strategies
• Ambitious and a natural team leader with the ability to conceptualize and articulate a marketing strategy on a consistent basis
• Startup mentality with a strong level of independence and efficiency
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Graduate degree preferred
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.