Sr. Cultural Marketing Strategist
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Brand and Culture team is seeking a(n) Sr. Cultural Strategist who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a(n) Sr. Cultural Strategist at Hulu, you will be responsible for strategic thought leadership to maintain cultural relevance for the brand. The right person for this role sits at the intersection of culture, strategy, and insights and can deploy an actionable approach toward building a groundswell of love for the brand. If you are someone who enjoys entertainment and technology and believe that the future of content is bright, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Define the insights and the trends that the brand will need to be aware of, activate against, and avoid.
• Develop strategies that bring cultural relevance to the brand amongst targeted audiences.
• Identify creative messaging platforms that win the hearts and minds of our audience.
• Future-proof the brand from irrelevance.
• Build and present well-communicated strategies to executives and provide a logical framework for future innovation.
• Identify new channels and creative opportunities for the brand to activate.
• Identify white space for the brand to grow brand love or new business.
WHAT TO BRING
• 5-7 years of experience as a brand/cultural strategist or similar role in an agency
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong sense of storytelling and framework mapping and knowledge of insights driven creative solutions
• An innate ability to understand what is relevant, on trend, and outdated
• Entrepreneurial mindset to deliver out of the box ideas for growth
• A fun and positive attitude that helps keep the team grounded
• Graduate degree
• Experience in cultural strategy or trend forecasting
• Passion in entertainment and technology industries
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.