Senior Analyst, Marketing Decision Science
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Marketing Analytics team is seeking a Senior Analyst, Marketing Decision Science who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Senior Analyst, Marketing Decision Science at Hulu, you will liaise with business stakeholders to apply analytics to tackle our biggest challenges. This will entail deep analysis of performance data for internal consumption as well as the relentless pursuit of better ways to incorporate analytics into content related projects and processes. You will promote the use of analytics as a critical value driver and source of competitive advantage within Marketing and across our organization. The right person for this role has experience with advanced analytics, strong attention to detail, sets a high bar for themselves, likes to solve problems, is intellectually curious and an innovator. If you are someone who is analytical and passionate about data-driven decision-making, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop deep analyses using advanced quantitative methods to optimize our content marketing efforts, informing campaign spend, timing, content, and channels
• Optimize the usage and acquisition of data, analytics, and reports
• Support the operationalization of analytics outputs to achieve maximum business value
• Act as a consultant to the marketing department, solving challenging business problems using analytics
• Occasionally create reports and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate progress against goals to support team activities and report to management on regular basis
• Identify new opportunities where analytics are needed
WHAT TO BRING
• 3-5 years of experience in a quantitative business analysis role consulting experience highly valued, though academic experience is also considered.
• Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Business/Marketing, Ops Research, etc. from a top-tier university.
• Highly competent with quantitative data analysis and utilizing data to drive decision-making, specifically related to marketing effectiveness
• Experience with the following tools/languages: SQL, Excel, R/SAS/Python or another statistical package, PowerPoint, Tableau
• Demonstrated experience using statistical, econometric, machine learning or data mining techniques
• Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually
• Have an open mind to pick up new analytical techniques as required
• Ph.D. in quantitative field
• Experience and passion working within the entertainment industry
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.