HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's TAO team is seeking an experienced Recruiting Lead (otherwise know as Lead Recruiter or Recruiting Manager) who will be an exceptional addition to our Recruiting team. As a Recruiting Lead at Hulu, you will help develop, drive, and execute on the recruiting strategies that support our recruiting organization. You will lead a small team of recruiting professionals. This individual will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a small team of recruiters through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with their leaders to drive world class recruiting practices and strategy. If you are someone who enjoys mentoring/coaching, supporting your own organization by carrying an open requisition load and is looking for a new challenge, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Coach, mentor and develop a team of recruiting professionals to use data to influence managers and recruiting strategies
• Manage the high volume recruiting function via external agencies and RPO
• Complete full life-cycle recruiting efforts for certain open requisitions
• Oversee day-to-day operations of recruiting professionals, both local and ouside of the Santa Monica HQ, including but not limited to, leading weekly one-on-one conversations, managing productivity of recruitment efforts of the team, and monitoring goals and performance to metrics and data and managing their development
• Partner with the Recruiting Operations team to manage data accuracy around requisition progress and status
• Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data while managing a complex set of stakeholders.
• Help manage the tactical changes in processes that will impact the recruiting team
• Roll up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in complex strategy discussions.
• Ensure recruiters are managing to milestones and metrics with a consultative approach using the available data based resources
WHAT TO BRING
• At least 6 years of full life cycle recruiting experience handling challenging, Sr. level positions
• At least 4 years as part of an internal Talent Acquisition Team with direct people management experience
• Experience managing a high volume recruitment team and remote employees
• Ability to manage a complex, detailed requisition load with multiple moving parts
• Proven track record of developing and mentoring recruiting professionals at all levels
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
• Thorough understanding of complex compensation plans
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.