Recruiting Coordinator Contractor
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Talent and Organization (TAO) team is seeking a Contract Recruiting Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our Talent Acquisition team. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Hulu, you will own the candidate scheduling for all candidates interviewing with Hulu. The right person for this role is a self-starter who is highly organized and successfully manages competing priorities. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and gains personal satisfaction from solving puzzles, making others feel welcome and operating from a continuous improvement lens, then this is a great role for you. CONTRACT WILL BE FOR THREE MONTHS TO START.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support a fast-paced recruiting department with interview scheduling needs for assigned offices and departments
• Ensure a seamless candidate interview experience both while scheduling and while onsite at Hulu
• Support the recruiters to ensure all team members are updated and notified regarding candidate activity
• Participate in overarching team goals and projects offering innovative, constructive ideas and suggestions to continue our team's success and growth
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of professional experience
• Proactive and resourceful problem solver with the ability to work through conflicting schedules and tradeoffs.
• Ability to prioritize, execute and manage multiple and competing priorities in a fast pace environment while keeping a calm composure
• Strong organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service and relationship management with a high level of professionalism
• Passionate about people and assessing fit with the role and company culture
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel/PPT)
• Ability to troubleshoot technology (Skype/Video Conferencing/Recruiting Systems)
• Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.