Product Marketing Manager - Non Subscriber Experience
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a(n) Product Marketing Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscriber Growth team. As a(n) Product Marketing Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for supporting operations of Hulu.com landing pages for our various subscriber acquisition initiatives. You will also be responsible for supporting improvements in our web/mobile web signup flows. If you are someone who is analytical and creative, loves the challenge of understanding and acquiring customers, and has collaborated across Marketing and Product teams before - then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Landing page operations: Build and optimize new/existing landing page experiences across web and mobile web to maximize subscriber acquisition. Utilizes web technologies, including HTML, CSS and content management systems.
• Work with marketing campaign managers and channel managers to build and manage custom web acquisition funnels (landing pages and signup flows) for paid/organic search, display and email.
• Uses web analytics and reporting tools to monitor, evaluate, and report on landing pages and signup flows. Leverage this data to identify new areas of opportunity to build custom landing pages; use insights to inform user narratives and programs that improve the consumer experience leading to subscriber growth
• Report on ongoing performance of landing pages, signup flows, and on progress of other projects
• Supports senior managers in evaluating the company's business goals, marketing strategy, digital marketing plans, and synthesizing them into a roadmap for the landing page and signup flow user experiences
• Works with partners from Product, Project Management and Technology teams to prioritize the roadmap items for front-end development and back-end systems to support those goals
• Act as a product evangelist with a thorough understanding of customer needs and behaviors on hulu.com (non-subscribers), effectively connecting product features to business value and translating to compelling signup experiences.
• Works with writers and artists on wireframing, layout, copywriting, design and production of campaign materials - to enable an optimized online shopping and buying experience that is personalized to various (Hulu-specific) targeted audience types
• Collaborates with A/B experimentation team to test customized messaging and design for targeted customer segments
WHAT TO BRING
• 3-5 years of experience in a product management, product marketing or digital marketing role
• Direct and demonstrable experience in building and optimizing winning landing pages experiences using best practices
• Basic knowledge of content management systems (CMS), HTML/CSS, web analytics platforms, SEO best practices and agile methodologies
• Experience in defining business requirements for product features. Ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of cross-functional partners and a demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
• Experience in working with art directors, graphic designers and copywriters for creative production
• Proficiency in AB/multivariate testing with an ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis in to insights and strategies
• Strong analytical skills, comfortable with audience segmentation, thinking through the customer journey, and developing business requirements based on customer insights.
• Ability to work in an ever changing fast paced environment with technical know-how and comfort working with acquisition marketing teams.
• Strong executor and problem solver, who can be resourceful and creative. Start up mentality with a strong level of independence and efficiency
• Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
• Bachelor's degree required
• Graduate degree (MBA) preferred
• Experience in a subscription business
• Experience in project management
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.