Originals Strategy and Analysis Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Originals team is seeking a Strategy and Analysis Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Originals Strategy and Insights Manager at Hulu, you will work cross-functionally using data to generate insights around Originals' performance. The right person for this role will be passionate about using data to drive decision-making, with a passion for Original Content and the ability to connect the dots between disparate sources of information.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work cross-functionally to generate insights around the Originals slate
• Answer custom questions around Originals' performance
• Effectively use data in the creation of presentations around Originals' performance
• Identify areas where the Originals' budget can be strategically deployed to drive Hulu's business forward
• Generate insights around performance of our Originals for external events (press events, executive speeches, Upfronts, etc.)
• Pull together holistic views of original performance (earned media, social buzz, on platform consumption)
WHAT TO BRING
• 2 years of management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience
• Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills (basic SQL knowledge preferred).
• Strong 'storytelling' skills.
• Strong project management skills
• Highly competent in utilizing data to drive decision-making with ability to connect the dots between disparate sources of information
• Demonstrated experience operationalizing analytics and insights into business processes
• Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions
• Ability to project manage and drive progress forward
• A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and work under pressured timelines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.